Safety Advisor ADR/RID Initial Training
The safety advisor is the company expert on regulations and requirements for handling and transports of Dangerous Goods. Every company transporting dangerous goods by road and/rail or otherwise involved in dangerous good transports (packaging, loading, unloading) is required to appoint a safety advisor. The initial training Safety Advisor ADR/RID is intended for employees of companies handling and transporting Dangerous Goods by road and/or rail. Secondary Education plus a base knowledge of Dangerous Goods is recommended.
- National and international law and regulation
- General regulations
- Identification and associated (chemical) properties of dangerous goods. Including Classification.
- Special Provisions
- Exemption, 1000-point table, limited quantities and exempted quantities.
- Loading and unloading and the associated regulations.
- Notification procedures, prevention measures.
- Use and construction packaging, tanks, MEGC’s, MEMU and trucks.
- Marking & Labels
- The initial training is a 5-day course. The exam is taken externally. On the first day the exam date will be planned (in consultation with the student)
- This training will be given, using the latest issue of the ADR/RID. Every student will be provided with a course book. In this course book we explain and discuss the in which, in a clear way, we discuss and explain the content. This course book contains a large number of assignments to prepare students for their exams. The student receives the ADR/RID-books (on loan).
- Our Training Facility is Johan Enschedeweg 1a (eerste verdieping) 1422 DR Uithoorn in collaboration with i4Safety
- We have our own team of experienced trainers, Dangerous Goods specialists, each with years of experience in this field and all still actively working within this industry.
- The exams will be externally at a CCV/CBR Location.
- Students who pass for the initial safety advisor exams (both parts) with a minimal 70% score will receive the certificate. This certificate is valid for 5 years.
- This course has been approved by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) developed according to the ICAO / IATA regulations for Transport of Dangerous Goods.
- Initial training will be a 5 days course
- From 09:00 till 16:00 hrs (each day)
- We provide coffee, tea and lunch (included)
- On-site Parking facilities available
- Costs: € 1210,= (excl. VAT) per person (10 day parts)