Recurring IATA Dagerous Goods Regulations
The recurring training Dangerous Goods by Air is a training you for the certificate Air Transport Dangerous Goods, according to the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure for the A, B, C or E recognition Air transport Dangerous Goods.
- This training is intended for (employees) shippers, agents, cargo-handlers and airline companies, involved in the handling, preparation and checks of dangerous goods transport by air.
- Duration: DGR recurring training is a 2-day (successive days) course.
- No preparatory training is required, just common sense, motivation and good knowledge of the English language.
- For this training we make use of the latest edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, the manual for Air Transport of Dangerous Goods. You either need to bring a copy or if you do not have access to one we can provide you with a copy on loan for the duration of the course. Additionally, we will provide you with a course book containing a large number of tasks to prepare you for the exam.
- We have our own team of experienced trainers, Dangerous Goods specialists, each with years of experience in this field and all still actively working within this industry.
- Our Training Facility is Pimpelmees 3 - Uithoorn (1423 NX) in collaboration with i4Safety.
- Upon request we provide In-Company training on location.
- Students will need to pass with a minimum of a 70% score to obtain a certificate recognized by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport (for categories 1, 3 and 6).
- Students with an 80% score can be (upon request) be registered with IATA Montreal (At additional charges).
- This initial training is based on the requirements of the ICAO Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- All trainings are approved by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport and the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Initial training will be a 2 days course
- From 09:00 till 16:30 hrs (each day)
- We provide coffee, tea and lunch (included)
- On-site Parking facilities available