Awareness Of Dangerous Goods By ROAD/RAIL
- The training Awareness Road Transport Dangerous Goods is intended for employees of shippers, agents and transporters, involved with the handling of Dangerous Goods by Road and or Rail.
- Duration: This training is a 3-4-hour course and exists of 16 modules. Each module ends with a short test.
- No preparatory training is required, just common sense, motivation is required.
- This training is interactive, by making use of explanatory images to provide you with all necessary knowledge/information for this training.
- Students will need to pass with a minimum of an 80% score to obtain a certificate.
- This training course has been developed.
- This training is based on the regulation of the European agreement on Dangerous Goods transports by Road and/or Rail called the ADR (chapter 1.3)
- We have our own team of experienced trainers, Dangerous Goods specialists, each with years of experience in this field and all still actively working within this industry.
- This training is approved by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport, The International Transport Association (IATA) and by the CBR (Department of Motor Vehicles)
- Our Training Facility is Johan Enschedeweg 1a (eerste verdieping) 1422 DR Uithoorn in collaboration with i4Safety.
- Upon request we provide In-Company training on location.
- This training will be a 4-hour course.
- Morning or afternoon upon request.
- We provide coffee, tea and lunch (included)
- Onsite Parking facilities available
- Costs: € 82.50 (excl. VAT) per person per day part