Air Cargo Security (MLV)
This training is a course for Air Cargo Security/ MLV it’s a security awareness course, recognized by the National Coordinator for Security and Counterterrorism (NCTV) and The Royal Netherlands Marechaussee (Kmar). This training is intended for all those who have unaccompanied access to air cargo, already subjected to the legally required security checks. Or otherwise involved in transport and handling air cargo and for this reason must be in possession of an Air Cargo employee certificate. Duration: The training is a 4-hour training (morning or afternoon).
- No preparatory training is required, just common sense, motivation and good knowledge of the English language.
- The content of this training is based on The National Civil Aviation Security Program (NCASP)
- Our Training Facility is Johan Enschedeweg 1a (eerste verdieping) 1422 DR Uithoorn.
- Upon request we provide In-Company training on location.
- Students with a 70% score on the exams at the end of the training will obtain a certificate Air Cargo Security (MLV).
- This initial training is based on the requirements in The National Civil Aviation Security Programme (NCASP) and approved by The Ministry of Justice and Security.
- We have our own team of experienced trainers, Dangerous Goods specialists, each with years of experience in this field and all still actively working within this industry.
- This training will be a 4-hour course
- We provide coffee, tea
- On-site Parking facilities available
- Costs Air Cargo Security in-company - basis: € 605,= per group (1 day part) NL/ENG
- Cost Air Cargo Security in-company - recurring: € 275,= per group (1 day part) NL/ENG